Most sites are doing their antibiotic point prevalence surveys a la NAPS. Lookout for stewardship teams at JHH and Calvary Mater in their distinctive tee-shirts!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- HNE Guidelines
- The old antibiotics are still useful - Fosfomycin
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Outpatient MRSA load reduction (eradication) instructions
02 4014 3695