Most sites are doing their antibiotic point prevalence surveys a la NAPS. Lookout for stewardship teams at JHH and Calvary Mater in their distinctive tee-shirts!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- HNE Guidelines
- Tazocin misconceptions: misuse in community-acquired pneumonia - spectrum too broad
- Treating Mycoplasma genitalium urethritis in primary care
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
02 4014 3695