Most sites are doing their antibiotic point prevalence surveys a la NAPS. Lookout for stewardship teams at JHH and Calvary Mater in their distinctive tee-shirts!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Tazocin misconceptions: misuse in community-acquired pneumonia - spectrum too broad
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Sparing meropenem 101: what alternatives exist for the treatment of ESBL-producers?
02 4014 3695