Most sites are doing their antibiotic point prevalence surveys a la NAPS. Lookout for stewardship teams at JHH and Calvary Mater in their distinctive tee-shirts!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Trap - cellulitis or an acute Charcot's foot ?
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- Carbapenemase-producing Gram negatives - what are treatment options?
- Oral antibiotics for paronychia: unexpected outcomes of 'killing a fly with a cannon'
02 4014 3695