From our Neil Wearne : Another edition of antibiotic guidelines hopefully allowing us all to keep up to date – Ozdoc article and comments .
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Pathology North Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Tazocin misconceptions: misuse in community-acquired pneumonia - spectrum too broad
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- HNE Guidelines
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Outpatient MRSA decolonisation instructions
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Antibiograms (2016)
02 4014 3695