From our Neil Wearne : Another edition of antibiotic guidelines hopefully allowing us all to keep up to date – Ozdoc article and comments .
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Sparing meropenem 101 - treatment of ESCPM species and AmpC betalactamases unpacked
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- How did bacteria become resistant?
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
02 4014 3695