Need a Halloween costume? Beatrice the Biologist has a suggestion…
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Severe sepsis guidelines (CEC, NSW)
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Essential clinical care of Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infection (SAB)
- 2017 Cumulative Antibiograms are released - HNE, MNC and Northern NSW
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
02 4014 3695