Need a Halloween costume? Beatrice the Biologist has a suggestion…
Join 2,554 other subscribers
Abdomen/GIT Allergy AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Wasted spectrum 101 – amoxicillin+clavulanate overuse
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
02 4014 3695