Need a Halloween costume? Beatrice the Biologist has a suggestion…
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Pathology North Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- The safe use of intraventricular colistin
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Antibiotic classes - why so important to know about them?
- HNE Guidelines
- Antibiograms (2016)
- The old antibiotics are still useful - Fosfomycin
02 4014 3695