Need a Halloween costume? Beatrice the Biologist has a suggestion…
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Outpatient MRSA decolonisation instructions
- Sparing meropenem 101 - treatment of ESCPM species and AmpC betalactamases unpacked
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Antibiograms (2016)
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Treating Mycoplasma genitalium urethritis in primary care
- Trap - cellulitis or an acute Charcot's foot ?
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
02 4014 3695