Updates weekly – COVID19 – new infection control evidence
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Outpatient MRSA eradication instructions
- HNE Guidelines
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Enhanced standard precautions prevent spread of COVID-19 in healthcare
- Vitamin A(minoglycoside): safe use of gentamicin - recommended dosing and monitoring
- Severe sepsis guidelines (CEC, NSW)
02 4014 3695