Updates weekly – COVID19 – new infection control evidence
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Reflections on speeches by Nobel Prize winners - Bob Dylan to Alexander Fleming to BLING-3
- Severe sepsis guidelines (CEC, NSW)
- Appendicitis and antibiotics unpacked
- Oral antibiotics for paronychia: unexpected outcomes of 'killing a fly with a cannon'
02 4014 3695