These are prepared by Pathology North Microbiology for Hunter, New England regions.
Cumulative antibiograms provide a summary of current bacterial antimicrobial susceptibility for key pathogens in urine and non-urine specimens. Treatment recommendations based on Therapeutic Guidelines, Antibiotic, Edition 16 are included in the commentaries. See also this explanation.
For anaerobic organisms, see this posting that summarises available ANZ data, including a recent study from Hunter New England.
2019 cumulative antibiograms (Issued April 2021)
2017 cumulative antibiograms (Issued April 2018)
- Antibiogram notes 2017
- Urine specimen cumulative antibiograms 2017 all locations
- Non-urine specimen cumulative antibiograms 2017 all locations
- Antibiogram commentary -urinary isolates 2017
- Antibiogram commentary -non-urinary isolates 2017
- Barwon 2017 (Moree and Narrabri Hospitals) (SYDPATH derived)
- Gunnedah Hospital urine , Gunnedah non-urine (Laverty Pathology)
- ANTIBIOGRAM Tamworth Hospital and Peel Sector 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Manning Base Hospital Lower MidNorth Coast 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Maitland Hospital Urinary isolates only 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM John Hunter Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Hunter Region 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Belmont Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Armidale Hospital and Tablelands Sector 2016