To be added
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Pathology North Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Antibiotic classes - why so important to know about them?
- Antibiograms (2016)
- Sparing meropenem 101: what alternatives exist for the treatment of ESBL-producers?
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis for leech therapy
- AHA infective endocarditis treatment guideline for adults 2015
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Nitroimidazoles: metronidazole, tinidazole - recent succinct overview
02 4014 3695