Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Sparing meropenem 101 - treatment of ESCPM species and AmpC betalactamases unpacked
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- Treatment of boils - Oz GPs reluctant to rely on scalpelmycin rather than antibiotics
02 4014 3695