Apologies, but no entries were found.
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Antibiograms (2016)
- Acute piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - important advice - JHH and HNELHD
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- IV amoxycillin+clavulanate available - uses in intra-abdominal infection - new guideline
- Bacterial cultures, respiratory virus/bacterial PCR and infection control screen cultures- collection guides with new Floqswab kits
- Outpatient MRSA decolonisation instructions
- Tazocin misconceptions: misuse in community-acquired pneumonia - spectrum too broad
02 4014 3695