Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Reflections on speeches by Nobel Prize winners - Bob Dylan to Alexander Fleming to BLING-3
- Outpatient MRSA eradication instructions
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Why does our local CAP guideline differ from Australian Therapeutic Guidelines?
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
02 4014 3695