Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Treating Mycoplasma genitalium urethritis in primary care
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Outpatient MRSA decolonisation instructions
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Antibiograms (2016)
02 4014 3695