Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Acute piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - important advice - JHH and HNELHD
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- AHA infective endocarditis treatment guideline for adults 2015
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Is vitamin C3 (ceftriaxone) a good anxiolytic for prescribers faced with diagnostic uncertainty ?
- You are what you eat – or should our gut microbiome be considered an important body system in its own right?
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
02 4014 3695