Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Extrapolating key antibiotic susceptibilities for Staphylococcus aureus
- HNE Guidelines
- Outpatient MRSA load reduction (eradication) instructions
- Treatment of skin infections
- Sparing meropenem 101 - treatment of ESCPM species and AmpC betalactamases unpacked
02 4014 3695