Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT Allergy AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Trap - cellulitis or an acute Charcot's foot ?
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Sparing fluoroquinolones - alternative safe and effective options by syndrome and bug
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Oral antibiotics for paronychia: unexpected outcomes of 'killing a fly with a cannon'
02 4014 3695