Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis for leech therapy
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Anaerobic susceptibility data - Australia and New Zealand - updated 2019
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
02 4014 3695