Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Infection control
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Tazocin misconceptions: misuse in community-acquired pneumonia - spectrum too broad
- Other HNELHD Infection Prevention resources
- Antibiograms (2017)
- 2017 Cumulative Antibiograms are released - HNE, MNC and Northern NSW
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
02 4014 3695