Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Join 2,549 other subscribers
Abdomen/GIT Allergy AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Cellulitis 101 - importance of routine skin care
- Wasted spectrum 101 – amoxicillin+clavulanate overuse
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Treatment of boils - Oz GPs reluctant to rely on scalpelmycin rather than antibiotics
02 4014 3695
Hi, would you be able to post susceptibility charts for common antibiotics like the one listed under the most recent article on augmentin overuse? They are very useful and clear. thank you.
Certainly – thanks for your feedback. Are there particular antibiotics you would like us to examine?
how about starting with: doxycycline, cephalexin, penicillin V, clindamycin, trimethoprim, Bactrim. thanks!
Because your hands are your primary tool as a doctor, and the condition of your hands and nails are paramount to infection control, is a manicure tax deductible?