Please share your questions here – as comments and the site moderators will reply!
Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Antibiograms (2016)
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Outpatient MRSA decolonisation instructions
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- The old antibiotics are still useful - Fosfomycin
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Tazocin misconceptions: misuse in community-acquired pneumonia - spectrum too broad
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
02 4014 3695