STOP PRESS: 2016 cumulative antibiograms are here!
- ANTIBIOGRAM Tamworth Hospital and Peel Sector 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Manning Base Hospital Lower MidNorth Coast 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Maitland Hospital Urinary isolates only 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM John Hunter Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Hunter Region 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Belmont Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Armidale Hospital and Tablelands Sector 2016
These are prepared by Pathology North Microbiology for Hunter, New England and Lower Mid-north coast regions.
Cumulative antibiograms provide a summary of current bacterial antimicrobial susceptibility for key pathogens in urine and non-urine specimens. The antibiogram reports also include analyses of ‘signal events’ – detection of resistant isolate types of particular significance and bloodstream infections. Treatment recommendations based on Therapeutic Guidelines, Antibiotic, Edition 15, 2014 are included in each report.
See also this explanation.