These are prepared by Pathology North Microbiology for Hunter, New England, Northern NSW and Lower Mid-north coast regions.
Cumulative antibiograms provide a summary of current bacterial antimicrobial susceptibility for key pathogens in urine and non-urine specimens. The antibiogram reports also include analyses of ‘signal events’ – detection of resistant isolate types of particular significance and bloodstream infections. Treatment recommendations based on Therapeutic Guidelines, Antibiotic, Edition 15, 2014 are included in the commentaries. See also this explanation.
STOP PRESS: 2017 cumulative antibiograms are ready (April 2018)!
- Antibiogram notes 2017
- Urine specimen cumulative antibiograms 2017 all locations
- Non-urine specimen cumulative antibiograms 2017 all locations
- Barwon 2017 (Moree and Narrabri Hospitals) (SYDPATH derived)
- Gunnedah Hospital urine , Gunnedah non-urine (Laverty Pathology)
- Antibiogram commentary -urinary isolates 2017
- Antibiogram commentary -non-urinary isolates 2017
- ANTIBIOGRAM Tamworth Hospital and Peel Sector 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Manning Base Hospital Lower MidNorth Coast 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Maitland Hospital Urinary isolates only 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM John Hunter Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Hunter Region 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Belmont Hospital 2016
- ANTIBIOGRAM Armidale Hospital and Tablelands Sector 2016