Abdomen/GIT Allergy AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
- Sparing fluoroquinolones - alternative safe and effective options by syndrome and bug
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Piperacillin+tazobactam shortage - recommended alternatives - HNELHD
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
02 4014 3695