Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Oral antibiotics for paronychia: unexpected outcomes of 'killing a fly with a cannon'
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Why does our local CAP guideline differ from Australian Therapeutic Guidelines?
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Extrapolating antibiotic susceptibility for streptococci including the pneumococcus
02 4014 3695