Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
- Small joint septic arthritis: a different management paradigm
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Treating Mycoplasma genitalium urethritis in primary care
- Flucloxacillin is highly effective against Streptococcus pyogenes (group A strep) and related species
02 4014 3695