Abdomen/GIT AMS strategy Antibiograms Antimicrobial Bloodstream CNS Infections Dentistry General Practice Guidelines Health Pathology NSW HNE LHD Hospital practice Infection prevention Journal paper Microbiology Myths & Misconceptions News Patient information Respiratory Salutary tale SexuallyTxDis Skin/soft tissue Uncategorized Urinary tract infections Weird facts
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it cellulitis? The case of itchy red legs
- Is it really cellulitis? - differential diagnosis of a red leg
- Alternative recommended antibiotics to ceftriaxone by syndrome and bug
- Q10 - Remembering antibiotics and their classes
- What is the most abundant organism on Earth? Not what you'd think!
- Antimicrobial stewardship during Covid-19
- Is that second course of antibiotics really necessary?
- Why do Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria show different antibiotic susceptibility patterns?
- What are cumulative antibiograms ?
- Patient advice: recurrent staphylococcal infection
02 4014 3695